- SWR SM400 / SM500 and always with a f''Deck HPF (as these amps don't have any protection built in)
- Ampeg SVT-IIP tube pre-amp / GK MBF800 as power amp - Unproven as it hasn't been on a gig but kills at home
- SVP-CL pre with Ampeg SVP1600 lead sled - Rehearsal rig and awesome on the gig but too heavy for bar jobs
- GB 2x12 NeoX - 45 lbs., loud and clear; main gig cabinet; highly recommended
- Bergantino HT322 - Love this cabinet but 100 lbs. and awkward to move alone
- 2x15 loaded with Altec 421's - Awesome tone but will not take a lot of power; great for rehearsal
I'd be remiss not to mention how much I love my SVT-CL; reference amp by which all others are judged; not enough clean power for a 2x12 though and 84lbs.