Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Viewing 20 posts - 50,761 through 50,780 (of 53,635 total)
  • Author
    bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

Sadly, we have become the dinosaurs. I doubt this pandemic helped. No one is gigging, no one is playing bars, clubs, stadiums, no one needs big power. Heffs little Elf is what’s hot… but enough about his penis, his Trace Elliot is also very popular. People want an “in their backpack, on their desk” amp.

Right?  What better time for a 25# all-time amp  🙂

4 users thanked author for this post.
    bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

All-*tube, you ducking aotucorrect WordPuss crocksmoker.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

Millions of men in their 50’s and 60’s, all over the world, are now throwing up in their mouth, because they wacked off to her poster in 1982.

tumblr_mg4pmioufl1qetk25o2_r1_500

5 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

Mornin all. Coffee’s on.

The Coberator. My other car is a Rocinante.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

This is our moment. We need to figure out a way to load content here without linking it. Post all your music in the SCTMMC.

This site is easily capable of performing any multimedia task, the question all goes back to “how bad do we want it”. Necessity is the mother of invention. I’m working on a few things now, and if t hey pan out, then my life will redirect soon.

I’ve never pushed harder to professionalize this site, because we’ve kept such low numbers and activity, that it wouldnt have made financial sense. However, I do see that as being a “chicken or the egg” thing. If I do professionalize it, then maybe it will grow on it’s own? In any event, I will keep it going, and I will have it done right, very soon, if things go as I plan.

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

8 users thanked author for this post.
    Mktrat
    Keymaster

Whoa…….

You feel better now breaux?

There's something about this that's so black, it's like how much more black could this be?
    And the answer is none. None more black. -Nigel Tufnel

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Speaking of spooky, I scared the living shit out of one of the kids the other day. I was at Lowe’s buying paint and related stuff when I walked by the halloween display. They had this ghoulish, ghostly looking little girl, all in flowing white, pretty much life size. It has a motion detector that turns it on- it flaps its arms up and down like it’s going to fly or claw your eyes out, it lets out high pitched wails, and the eyes glow violet. I hung it up in the closet. When they kids got there they wanted to go out and put up a birdhouse. I said to one of them, “The birdhouse is in that closet. Go grab it and we’ll head out.” The 11 year old opens the door, the ghoul starts flapping and wailing, and he jumps back, doubles over, and yells “WHAT THE FUDGE! SHIT!” Lol. He’s 11, after all. “YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! I’m gonna have nightmares!”

Mission accomplished.

I have one of those Kick Boxer Bob guys, off in the woods/ bushes in my yard, and I have him fully clothed. He’s been there at least 10 years, and scared the fuck out of countless busy-bodies.

Bob Punching Bag, Sports, Sports & Games Equipment on Carousell

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

Mktrat
    Keymaster

There's something about this that's so black, it's like how much more black could this be?
    And the answer is none. None more black. -Nigel Tufnel

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

It took me a while to recognize who the lead singer is (or who he became later, I guess).

Arnold Horshack?

... Al Capone

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

LOL! I thought it was a hybrid!

Well, as I mentioned a few weeks back with that Schecter, times are changing, and it’s downright eerie!!!

The last 4 “CHEAP”  $500-750 basses that I looked at, were now $1500, without a case!!! Yet G&L’s are holding steady! So you can grab a new USA G&L for the same price, with a case. However, it gets weirder!

There is no American Inventory anywhere! Almost every American Fender on Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Bass Central… is out of stock, and indefinitely “due in”. Leading me to believe, that even though these instruments are marketed as ?Made in America”, the parts are all coming from China. This world needs a wake up call about economics… and our governments dishonesty about made in america, is just taking us further down the wrong road.

... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Millions of men in their 50’s and 60’s, all over the world, are now throwing up in their mouth, because they wacked off to her poster in 1982.

tumblr_mg4pmioufl1qetk25o2_r1_500

No doubt! However, I don’t intend to aggravate the situation, by dressing like a Hindu Tablecloth.

... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I already have my outfit picked out.

Our Favorites: Fictional Movie Characters | Sports | salemnews.com

... Al Capone

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

You feel better now breaux?

All encompassingly.

Still4strings
    Participant

Mornin all. Coffee’s on.

I made mine extra chewy. It looks like swamp mud, and this is what I need.

20200916_085325

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

fcleff69

If I buy Boney’s Little Stubby then 2/3 of my current bass amps will have been supplied by Boney’s Bass Basement.

The Coberator. My other car is a Rocinante.

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

If I buy Boney’s Little Stubby then 2/3 of my current bass amps will have been supplied by Boney’s Bass Basement.

Uh oh, getting the Ashdown itch again?

Still4strings
    Participant

Speaking of spooky, I scared the living shit out of one of the kids the other day. I was at Lowe’s buying paint and related stuff when I walked by the halloween display. They had this ghoulish, ghostly looking little girl, all in flowing white, pretty much life size. It has a motion detector that turns it on- it flaps its arms up and down like it’s going to fly or claw your eyes out, it lets out high pitched wails, and the eyes glow violet. I hung it up in the closet. When they kids got there they wanted to go out and put up a birdhouse. I said to one of them, “The birdhouse is in that closet. Go grab it and we’ll head out.” The 11 year old opens the door, the ghoul starts flapping and wailing, and he jumps back, doubles over, and yells “WHAT THE FUDGE! SHIT!” Lol. He’s 11, after all. “YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! I’m gonna have nightmares!”

Mission accomplished.

I have one of those Kick Boxer Bob guys, off in the woods/ bushes in my yard, and I have him fully clothed. He’s been there at least 10 years, and scared the fuck out of countless busy-bodies.

Bob Punching Bag, Sports, Sports & Games Equipment on Carousell<noscript>Bob Punching Bag, Sports, Sports & Games Equipment on Carousell</noscript>

Is that what you use it for…

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

No doubt! However, I don’t intend to aggravate the situation, by dressing like a Hindu Tablecloth.

That pic is from her album drop last year.   She’s in the news again today because she is going to co-write and direct her own biopic.

Seems risky.  The USA is different from when she blew up, and she can misread a room.

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

Arnold Horshack?

My first thoughts were Eddie Van Halen and Huey Lewis.  I guess all those fuckers look a little bit alike.

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant
Viewing 20 posts - 50,761 through 50,780 (of 53,635 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.