Menu Close

The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Viewing 20 posts - 50,581 through 50,600 (of 64,443 total)
  • Author
    fcleff69

@soulman wouldn’t have the balls to come back here and post some long winded rant that everyone would just scroll by. Nor would he have the balls to meet me, Jon, and Ryan at Mo’s for a beer again.

Seeing how @soulman has no penis, one must assume he has no balls. It would look really weird if he did.

The Coberator. My other car is a Rocinante.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Andyman001
    Participant

I have no issue with either of them as well, Get well Kriegs.

although, I always wanted to send Soulman a MAGA hat to see if his head would explode.

😀

“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?”
    ― George Carlin

Andyman001
    Participant

@soulman wouldn’t have the balls to come back here and post some long winded rant that everyone would just scroll by. Nor would he have the balls to meet me, Jon, and Ryan at Mo’s for a beer again.

Seeing how @soulman has no penis, one must assume he has no balls. It would look really weird if he did.

unless he was a Ballchinian

Ballchin

no, thats still wierd.

😛

“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?”
    ― George Carlin

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

Time to call an exterminator?

😆  😆  😆

you don’t mean your husband, do you?

If so, then ABOSLUTELY.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Still4strings
    Participant

I have no issue with either of them as well, Get well Kriegs.

although, I always wanted to send Soulman a MAGA hat to see if his head would explode.

😀

Possibly the funniest thing I’ve heard all day.

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Still4strings
    Participant

Hey, birds need houses too. But if one of them shits on my car, then fuck those birds.

20200914_175513

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Still4strings
    Participant

Spotify is currently playing Wipeout by the Surfaris, which was the first record I ever got (from my mom when I was 4).

The second record I ever got, around the same age, was These Boots Were Made for Walkin by Frank’s kid.

Still4strings
    Participant

… And several beers later the cabinet doors are DONE.

20200914_183944

Still4strings
    Participant

I drive a Hummer and wear a really cheesy cowboy hat, therefore I don’t have to park in the lines because I am a rebel. Also, my penis is very small.

20200914_184935

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

Bonny now that you have one what do you think

Great video.  I didn’t listen to all the dialog, but I listened to all the playing.  And I’m glad I have one of each (sorta).  Because I’d be hard pressed to decide.  Every time she played the Spector, I was like (Oooooooooo grindy), and every time he played the Warwick, I was like (Ooooooooo booty).

(I didn’t love the Warwick as much in her hands, but that might have been the pedals.)

Right now they’re joking about when would you ever turn the bass knob down??  But I tell you, I’m fighting the low end on that $$.  Using my Shift Line Olympic, I’ve got the bass zeroed and the mids dimed, and it’s still too boomy.  So I have to roll off just the slightest amount of bass on the onboard preamp.  Kinda prevents me from using passive mode.  Not the worst thing in the world.

Man, can’t wait to get my P/J ‘Wick back…

fcleff69

I reached out to Kriegs. Please do say a prayer for him. It sounds like he’s been in bad shape and has a lot of rehab ahead of him.

Still4strings
    Participant

I reached out to Kriegs. Please do say a prayer for him. It sounds like he’s been in bad shape and has a lot of rehab ahead of him.

Damn. Is there any more detail you can share? Do you have contact info for him?

Spidey2112

I would never presume to know, especially since the information was all passed through messaging.

Especially.

Endorsing scratchy pots, since 2019.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

I don’t feel it is my place to share. I did reach out to him through TalkBass in a PM. Just be aware that it may not be easy for him to reply and that it might be hard for him to get hit with a lot of messages. But gently reaching out seems like it would be good for him.

Still4strings
    Participant

I don’t feel it is my place to share. I did reach out to him through TalkBass in a PM. Just be aware that it may not be easy for him to reply and that it might be hard for him to get hit with a lot of messages. But gently reaching out seems like it would be good for him.

Okay, thank you. I’ll reach out.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I like Kriegs, and I always have. He did me a solid once and was very helpful to me when I got my first G&L. I also think that his curmudgeonly attitude was a nice thing to have around. I know he drove some people especially crazy but I would welcome him back in a heartbeat.

I hope that whatever illness he is dealing with is not too serious.

You’re a dickhead

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I like Kriegs, and I always have. He did me a solid once and was very helpful to me when I got my first G&L. I also think that his curmudgeonly attitude was a nice thing to have around. I know he drove some people especially crazy but I would welcome him back in a heartbeat.

I hope that whatever illness he is dealing with is not too serious.

I don’t think that anyone here “didn’t like him”. He just seemed to be gaining intensity, but maybe there was a reason for it. In any event, no need to “we;com him back”, he was never exiled. As with soulman, he left of his own accord, and he’ll return the same way.

In the future, if you like a guy so much, maybe don’t wait until someone else reaches out to him and reports that he’s sick, before you reach out to him. Gee whiz. What a dick.

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Hey, birds need houses too. But if one of them shits on my car, then fuck those birds.

20200914_175513

Man, that looks like a serious chigger field! And a septic alarm, too? Very fancy!

... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

20200914_175513

I feed the birds like they’re royalty, and they shit my cars up like Hiroshima

... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I drive a Hummer and wear a really cheesy cowboy hat, therefore I don’t have to park in the lines because I am a rebel. Also, my penis is very small.

20200914_184935

Yeah, well jokes on him… Those Hummers are just Chevy Equinoxes, with crappy mileage.

... Al Capone

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 posts - 50,581 through 50,600 (of 64,443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.