Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Viewing 20 posts - 40,141 through 40,160 (of 53,636 total)
  • Author
    RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

All of the men are idiotic hillbillies who think that owning PBR and an AR15 will make them invincible.

Thank goodness I switched to Montucky Cold Snacks and an AR…

Seriously, I’ve had three people call me about firearms in the past three weeks. Cracks me up how people I haven’t associated in years jump out the woodwork when fear and panic sets in. If you get to the point where you need to rob your neighbor for essentials – you’re screwed. All three shops I’ve been to in the past few weeks have noted that the majority of gun purchases are from first-time buyers. That makes me nervous.

Global healthcare is a mess, and I expect there will be societal changes after this virus is done having its way us. It’s like being on a loopy looped roller coaster ride with no seatbelts.

A.K.A – The Magical Luchadore, The Fiddler on the Roof, The Salty Dog, Grits and Gravy...

6 users thanked author for this post.
    RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

I also have a Peavey Valve King 100

A sleeper amp that doesn’t get the respect it deserves.

A.K.A – The Magical Luchadore, The Fiddler on the Roof, The Salty Dog, Grits and Gravy...

3 users thanked author for this post.
    RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

Current location

20200331_155539

Looks like my colon after nachos and beers at a Fillmore concert.

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

Current location

AGVqf6u

Still4strings
    Participant

There is light at the end of the tunnel, it turns out. It’s kind of a mess, though.
    20200331_160617

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

5 users thanked author for this post.
    soulman
    Participant

https://www.amazon.com/Thomastik-Infeld-JF344-Accordion-Accessory/dp/B00162ZSW6/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=jf344&qid=1585677209&s=musical-instruments&sr=1-1

Can’t forget about this sweet deal!!

Expensive for sure. At least the shipping is free!

I love the sound of TI strings but the tension is just too low for me.

I had a set on my Taylor at one time as well and their acoustic strings sounded terrific too but after a month or two they lost all of that incredible tone and went TU.  They aren’t as pricey as the bass strings but they’re still God awfully expensive for acoustic strings ($25) so I quickly lost my faith in them wishing I hadn’t because they’re like the voice of an angel.

“…If we stop breathing, we’ll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
    RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

https://www.amazon.com/Thomastik-Infeld-JF344-Accordion-Accessory/dp/B00162ZSW6/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=jf344&qid=1585677209&s=musical-instruments&sr=1-1

I had a set on my Taylor at one time as well and their acoustic strings sounded terrific too but after a month or two they lost all of that incredible tone and went TU. They aren’t as pricey as the bass strings but they’re still God awfully expensive for acoustic strings ($25) so I quickly lost my faith in them wishing I hadn’t because they’re like the voice of an angel.

Sounds similar to Roto-sounds. They sound great for the first three weeks — then they chew up your frets before they go dead.

soulman
    Participant

If you get to the point where you need to rob your neighbor for essentials – you’re screwed. All three shops I’ve been to in the past few weeks have noted that the majority of gun purchases are from first-time buyers. That makes me nervous.

Amen breaux.  I’ll be happy to share whatever food I have but if they go for my edibles I want them to know that I have 4 Telecasters armed and ready to take them on.  If it worked for Keith Richards it’ll work for me.  No license needed and no background check either.  😉

“…If we stop breathing, we’ll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.”

soulman
    Participant

I had a set on my Taylor at one time as well and their acoustic strings sounded terrific too but after a month or two they lost all of that incredible tone and went TU. They aren’t as pricey as the bass strings but they’re still God awfully expensive for acoustic strings ($25) so I quickly lost my faith in them wishing I hadn’t because they’re like the voice of an angel.

Sounds similar to Roto-sounds. They sound great for the first three weeks — then they chew up your frets before they go dead.

Played Rotos once…..long ago.  Never again.  They suck swamp water in my book.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    ProgressiveDoom
    Participant

Scored a rare find today!.

I certainly the fuck dont come here to be disrespected because of my geographical location.

dedpool1052

love the sound of TI strings but the tension is just too low for me.

It’s not exactly cost effective, unless you never change them, but you could buy a 5-string set, and use the B-D and tune up.

Sitting here like uninvited company.

LBS-bass
    Participant

If you get to the point where you need to rob your neighbor for essentials – you’re screwed. All three shops I’ve been to in the past few weeks have noted that the majority of gun purchases are from first-time buyers. That makes me nervous.

Amen breaux. I’ll be happy to share whatever food I have but if they go for my edibles I want them to know that I have 4 Telecasters armed and ready to take them on. If it worked for Keith Richards it’ll work for me. No license needed and no background check either. 😉

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I had to threaten John Riggins with the headstock of my Kramer 650B?  I you don’t know who John Riggins is, here is a helpful link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Riggins

This was around the same time as the incident mentioned in the last paragraph there under “personal life.”  Riggo had issues.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

soulman
    Participant

Lookee here.  Sir Cleffie is in a comic strip now! He looks good in dark shades too.

Still4strings
    Participant

I don’t own a scarf. Should be dead pretty soon.

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

Scored a rare find today!.

“She’s got alotta phucking bottem end…”

Son, I like the cut of your jib. Lifted my spirits. Yes, indeedy.

dedpool1052

Can’t remember the last time I saw gas for under $3/gal around these parts.

Can’t say I’m mad about it.

Sitting here like uninvited company.

RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

Amen breaux. I’ll be happy to share whatever food I have but if they go for my edibles I want them to know that I have 4 Telecasters armed and ready to take them on. If it worked for Keith Richards it’ll work for me. No license needed and no background check either. 😉<noscript>😉</noscript>

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I had to threaten John Riggins with the headstock of my Kramer 650B? I you don’t know who John Riggins is, here is a helpful link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Riggins

This was around the same time as the incident mentioned in the last paragraph there under “personal life.” Riggo had issues.

Having a giant tuning fork shoved up the ass will straighten up any stubborn delinquent. LBS dishing out some cold justice.

RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

Can’t remember the last time I saw gas for under $3/gal around these parts.

Can’t say I’m mad about it.

Gas hit a $1.39 the last time I filled up.

RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

Man, I’ve had a hankering for a Steve Harris P for the last three months…

Blue Bomber or Westham…makes no difference to me.

RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

Been working on these two…

Viewing 20 posts - 40,141 through 40,160 (of 53,636 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.