Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Viewing 20 posts - 40,121 through 40,140 (of 53,637 total)
  • Author
    LBS-bass
    Participant

We are getting to the place where this is going to start hitting everyone more personally to a degree.  Fred’s son is in the hospital here on a ventilator.  He’s only 17 years old!  Another friend tells me this morning that her mother-in-law’s assisted living facility now has a case.  You know that’s going to spread.

Fred can’t see his kid because they are only allowing 1 person to visit, which sucks and makes me sad for him, but secretly also glad that it reduces the risk of exposure here.  I just feel terrible for him though.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

Still4strings
    Participant

We are getting to the place where this is going to start hitting everyone more personally to a degree. Fred’s son is in the hospital here on a ventilator. He’s only 17 years old! Another friend tells me this morning that her mother-in-law’s assisted living facility now has a case. You know that’s going to spread.

Fred can’t see his kid because they are only allowing 1 person to visit, which sucks and makes me sad for him, but secretly also glad that it reduces the risk of exposure here. I just feel terrible for him though.

That’s awful. I hope his son recovers okay. 🙁

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Mktrat
    Keymaster

https://www.amazon.com/Thomastik-Infeld-JF344-Accordion-Accessory/dp/B00162ZSW6/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=jf344&qid=1585677209&s=musical-instruments&sr=1-1

Can’t forget about this sweet deal!!

There's something about this that's so black, it's like how much more black could this be?
    And the answer is none. None more black. -Nigel Tufnel

3 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

At this point I hope the phuc’n thing kills me. I’m so phuc’n done with being essential.

The Coberator. My other car is a Rocinante.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Mktrat
    Keymaster

I’m so phuc’n done with being essential.

I agree with this part.

The other part, not so much.

Hang in there Heffer.

There's something about this that's so black, it's like how much more black could this be?
    And the answer is none. None more black. -Nigel Tufnel

LBS-bass
    Participant

At this point I hope the phuc’n thing kills me. I’m so phuc’n done with being essential.

I’m so sorry that you can’t even get a day off.  That really sucks.  I wish I had a magic wand to make it all better for you.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Been worried about you being so close to NY. Stay safe.

New Jersey is in bad shape… Everyone is panicking and so our resources and supplies are nonexistent. The government is pure shit, and they’re ill equipped to make good decisions or protect the people.

All of the women are horrendous, selfish, inconsiderate bitches, which would put the whole community at risk for their hair… All of the men are idiotic hillbillies who think that owning PBR and an AR15 will make them invincible. The children are all lacking parental supervision, so they have no common sense or clue whatsoever.

Oh yeah… and on top of all that, now we have the coronavirus too!

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

8 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I wish I had a magic wand to make it all better for you.

Phew… I’m getting a case of the vapors. What is it with all of the erotic stories this week!

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Well I’m from Jersey, so killing you isn’t an issue, but it doesnt make sense to do it until your G&L is done. Let’s pencil it in for November. Now refresh my memory… Which tube amps do you currently own or are you considering purchasing?

... Al Capone

soulman
    Participant

The Jersey shore and Atlantic City are two of the countrys bigger attractions, and theyre both abandoned and desolate.

Yeah, it so weird to go out and streets that are usually jam packed with traffic are almost empty.  Even the crosstown just a half block from me is carrying about 20% of it’s usual traffic and that’s during the daytime.  After dark you could hold a block party out there and no one would complain.  It’s gettin’ spookier with each passing day.

“…If we stop breathing, we’ll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.”

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

We are getting to the place where this is going to start hitting everyone more personally to a degree. Fred’s son is in the hospital here on a ventilator. He’s only 17 years old! Another friend tells me this morning that her mother-in-law’s assisted living facility now has a case. You know that’s going to spread.

Fred can’t see his kid because they are only allowing 1 person to visit, which sucks and makes me sad for him, but secretly also glad that it reduces the risk of exposure here. I just feel terrible for him though.

Everyone in Jersey is still prancing around like a tool sack. The convenience stores are all filled with construction workers, trying to watch the girls get their coffee… I can see dying because you attempted to provide for your family and community, but these people are going to die because they simply HAD TO HAVE a $1 cup of Aladdins Supermarket Shit blend from the local Speedy-Mart.

• Grandfather: Died at Pearl Harbor.
    • Great Uncle: Died at the Battle of the Bulge.
    • Uncle: Died in Vietnam.
    • Brother: Died in the World Trade Center fire on 9-11.
    • Millennial: Died in Walmart, buying vacuum cleaner bags for home-made respirators to sell on Facebook.

What a waste. It sucks that innocent, cautious people will lose their lives, but senseless idiots will somehow prevail.

... Al Capone

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

NJ had another 70 deaths, just since I posted that

... Al Capone

3 users thanked author for this post.
    soulman
    Participant

A week ago it was around 1.2% nationally. Now it’s nearing 2%.

Finally, your skilz are useful! Can you predict the height of it? Seems like mid April. Pretty sure that’s when the groundhog comes up, an if he see’s his shadow, they push the cob in another .75″

I can’t but Fauci is saying they expect a peak in the number of known cases by April 12th and a peak in the number of daily deaths 3 days later on the 15th.  You don’t wanna know the numbers.  It’ll scare ya’ shitless.  Well everyone but Sir Cleffie.  He’s well stocked.

“…If we stop breathing, we’ll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.”

soulman
    Participant

I feel bad for Fred.  Please tell him for me I hope his son recovers soon.  To lose one of my daughters or my grand kids would crush me.

fcleff69

Now refresh my memory… Which tube amps do you currently own or are you considering purchasing?

1963 Fender Bassman

Jet City JCA50

Bugera 6260

4 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

All owned.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

https://www.amazon.com/Thomastik-Infeld-JF344-Accordion-Accessory/dp/B00162ZSW6/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=jf344&qid=1585677209&s=musical-instruments&sr=1-1

Can’t forget about this sweet deal!!

Expensive for sure. At least the shipping is free!

A.K.A – The Magical Luchadore, The Fiddler on the Roof, The Salty Dog, Grits and Gravy...

2 users thanked author for this post.
    RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

Sorry to hear the bad news. I hope he pulls through and can make a strong recovery. This virus is no joke and I shudder to think about the number of carriers walking around with low-grade symptoms.

A.K.A – The Magical Luchadore, The Fiddler on the Roof, The Salty Dog, Grits and Gravy...

Still4strings
    Participant

Current location

20200331_155539

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

fcleff69

I also have a Peavey Valve King 100

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 posts - 40,121 through 40,140 (of 53,637 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.