Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Viewing 20 posts - 40,001 through 40,020 (of 53,966 total)
  • Author
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

This place sucks

In my defense, “it didn’t”.

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I triumphantly lead the SCTMMC to the glory of 2000 pages and rightfully claim my TZB!

You’re going to claim a bag of flaming shit on  that Kia Soul you just bought

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

Proof

AA2FEC23-3EBB-4A6D-9B65-90ECD1B112A8<noscript>AA2FEC23-3EBB-4A6D-9B65-90ECD1B112A8</noscript>

l7kXK7

fcleff69

You’re going to claim a bag of flaming shit on  that Kia Soul you just bought

I sold that POS and bought an awesome Subaru.

The Coberator. My other car is a Rocinante.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

Oh, and by the way, my little ‘stunt’ ignited enough conversation to get us another legit page. Still waiting on that ‘Hey, thanks Hef. We’re really sorry about all those pictures we made with the cob in your face.”

dedpool1052

Oh, and by the way, my little ‘stunt’ ignited enough conversation to get us another legit page. Still waiting on that ‘Hey, thanks Hef. We’re really sorry about all those pictures we made with the cob in your face.”

Thanks, Hef.

🖕

Sitting here like uninvited company.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Andyman001
    Participant

‘Hey, thanks Hef. We’re really sorry about all those pictures we made with the cob in your face.”

‘Hey, thanks Hef. We’re really sorry about all those pictures we made with the cob in your face.”

You’re worth a copy/paste.

😛

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I’m at least going to develop myself and sharpen my wit while doing so.

Like I have done.

Ed Zach. You were a complete ass-clown novice when we met you, now you’re like a Navy Seal Ninja class. I have no problem admitting that you’re easily the smartest guy in Texas.

... Al Capone

LBS-bass
    Participant

In my opinion, this is why kriegs was not happy here, and why he felt like he constantly needed to mock or discredit us. We’re all merely trying to survive, and laugh a little while doing so, I almost felt like he was angry that it worked.

Life is a balance, no one is a bigger ball breaker than I am, and say what you will about me, but above all else, I know how to treat people and take care of my friends. A passer by might consider that I abuse cleff, and yet I did a 4 hour turn around on a PG for him. So how bad am I? Sure I sound mean, but I love that baby-dick-mother-scratcher.

This goes to show how much I pay attention; I did not even notice he was gone again.

This place is a haven for the irreverent and I’ve always been a rule-bender so it’s fine with me.

BTW, speaking of former members, Charlie (Passinwind) says to tell you guys hi.  He’s limiting his online time but said he misses and loves you guys.  We might see him again around here at some point.  I told him I’d pass it on.

How’s everyone managing in their neck of the woods?  We’re surviving okay here.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

ProgressiveDoom
    Participant

How is everybodys isolation vacation going?. Day one is starting with a hangover. By Sunday night I was already losing my head LOL!. I read in here somewhere over there or near that this place needs a boost in membership. I believe that we are missing some quality video content and as a result of my isolation shenanigans brought on by marijuana and bourbon I have some fresh video content to offer. Will this be the content that blows the doors completely off this fucking platform and turns it into the internet hot spot the world has been waiting for?. I dont know, probably not but who fuckin’ cares eh!. Giver!.

I certainly the fuck dont come here to be disrespected because of my geographical location.

fcleff69

I’m freaking exhausted.

fcleff69

who fuckin’ cares eh!. Giver!.

Right. On. Time.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    soulman
    Participant

Hell, I even trust Soulie to back me up even though he got pissed at me. Because I’d be right there for him.

One of the nice things about

LOL

“…If we stop breathing, we’ll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.”

fcleff69

“Hey, Hef, you even got ProgD back in the fold. Wow man, your little TZB stunt was a Christmas miracle!”

Said no one ever.

ProgressiveDoom
    Participant

“Hey, Hef, you even got ProgD back in the fold. Wow man, your little TZB stunt was a Christmas miracle!”

I fell into the keyboard and accidentaly logged in.

I certainly the fuck dont come here to be disrespected because of my geographical location.

fcleff69

Hell, I even trust Soulie to back me up even though he got pissed at me. Because I’d be right there for him.

One of the nice things about

LOL

Now THIS is quality moderation.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

We’re really sorry about all those pictures we made with the cob in your face.

zAzAnyi
    IUlUBmr
    VOl1GtW
    IqUREHu
    oAMX8i3
    1QHZG31
    MxlIPNo

No.

soulman
    Participant

In my opinion, this is why kriegs was not happy here, and why he felt like he constantly needed to mock or discredit us. We’re all merely trying to survive, and laugh a little while doing so, I almost felt like he was angry that it worked.

If Kriegs wasn’t happy why has he returned?  And don’t tell me he’s seen the light.

“…If we stop breathing, we’ll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.”

fcleff69

Seriously, I lit this place ablaze today and this is what I get?

soulman
    Participant

A passer by might consider that I abuse cleff

And I have no doubt that if someone wandered in here and really got into it with me that this crew would be all over them like flies on my gig pants. I doubt I’d ever need the backup but I know it’s there.

W got you’re back!

(just not RIGHT behind you, off to the side a little bit!)

Wise move.  Safety first.

Viewing 20 posts - 40,001 through 40,020 (of 53,966 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.