Menu Close

The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47,567 total)
  • Author
    bonin in the boneyard
    Participant

Some things were meant to be forgotten.

We can’t abandon our core values, Bonin.

Sociopathology is a core value? Or just bad taste?

ProgressiveDoom
    Participant

Oh man Im fucking freaking out now man!, Im feeling fn’ clastrophobic BIGtime!. How the fuck do I find the other threads?!!! I keep refreshing to the main page to keep finding that Im the lastest comment poster. ARMY!!!!!!….some kind of cruel joke?! My god Magnum!. It took me ten years to figure out my Zoom bass effect pedal.

I certainly the fuck dont come here to be disrespected because of my geographical location.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    dedpool1052

There is a “New ” badge over new posts when you come back to a thread, but you have to sort of know where you left off.

For the reply/quote, you can respond to others two separate ways.
    If you hit “reply” next to someones name, that post will be added under the persons post in the off-set tiered manner.

If you hit “quote”, it’ll quote that person and add the post to the bottom of the page.

Sitting here like uninvited company.
    Some posts may be unofficially sponsored by Wild Turkey 101.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Still4strings
    Participant

Unleased the Fender last night at rehearsal for the first time. Flats in a band context is a whole ‘nother animal. Sounded kind of odd playing Boston or You Oughta Know, but sounded great for the 60s stuff.

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

3 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

Oh man Im fucking freaking out now man!, Im feeling fn’ clastrophobic BIGtime!. How the fuck do I find the other threads?!!! I keep refreshing to the main page to keep finding that Im the lastest comment poster. ARMY!!!!!!….some kind of cruel joke?! My god Magnum!. It took me ten years to figure out my Zoom bass effect pedal.

This is why we need to buy that massive house in Massachusetts and all live there.

The Coberator. My other car is a Rocinante.

Spidey2112

Because crap rolls downhill, I’m calling top bunk.

Endorsing scratchy pots, since 2019.

Anonymous

Congrats on the new site. May it stand the test time. And if it doesn’t, may it take out as many as possible as it goes down in a fiery fit of rage.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous

sociopathy can be a lifestyle choice as well. Just sayin.

ProgressiveDoom
    Participant

Congrats on the new site. May it stand the test time. And if it doesn’t, may it take out as many as possible as it does down in a fiery fit of rage.

Whoa!. Hey Dude!…….. I like this guy.

I certainly the fuck dont come here to be disrespected because of my geographical location.

ProgressiveDoom
    Participant

I LOVE IT! I want that!. With a guest house for the wives………next door……….or down the street………or just conveniently located over on the next block.

Still4strings
    Participant

There is, in fact, a guest house.

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

ProgressiveDoom
    Participant

Yes but witch guests do we plan on having there LOL!. Shame on me, my bad.

Anonymous

Bellatrix? Snape? He-who-shall-not-be-named?

Yes but witch guests do we plan on having there LOL!. Shame on me, my bad.

Anonymous

Here, smell this.
    Does it smell like cloroform to you too?

Well, this is just freaking awesome!

I remember when I first realized that the original SCTMMC thread was something special- a tight knit community of like minded (heaven help us) people with a warped sense of humor.

And here we are.

There’s a house for sale in Lancaster, MA, not far from me. It has 47 bedrooms (not kidding) and 24 bathrooms. It’s listed for 3.2 million. I’ve thought that if I could just get 100 or so of my closest friends together we could all chip in and live there in a state of perpetual bizarreness and hilarity (but I don’t have 100 friends, anyway).

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/679-George-Hill-Rd_Lancaster_MA_01523_M41092-94244?ex=MA615063381&view=qv

But… Here we are. This is that house. Sure, we’re not in meat space (TWSS), but we are living as a community in that perpetual state we enjoy most.

What if I snore?

I have noise cancelling headphones and extra smothering-pillows.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Oh man Im fucking freaking out now man!

Nice potty mouth Jerkoff,

Lol… Are you still using the Star Trek Walkie Talkie, duct taped to a Speak and Spell? Remember, recent postings aside, you’re a founding father here, so try and set a good example… And your master fcleff is going to demote you if you teach the new members to swear.

Have you tried this yet?

Spaceballs-Confusion

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Congrats on the new site. May it stand the test time. And if it doesn’t, may it take out as many as possible as it goes down in a fiery fit of rage.

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Where is the 300 with the cobs? Where is the cleff with the cobs? dammit, you guys havent done a damn thing in here!

... Al Capone

4 users thanked author for this post.
    WaginDingbat
    Participant

Because crap rolls downhill, I’m calling top bunk.

…….And I quit my day job if I move in. Period.

WaginDingbat
    Participant

Where is the 300 with the cobs? Where is the cleff with the cobs? dammit, you guys havent done a damn thing in here!

How much work is it to make each thread have its own post count?

Also, is there some rules we should actually be following? Like I know how you mentioned to @progressiveDoom
    About how he said fuck. I didn’t read the rules and regs. I was waiting for the picture book version cause I think I may have said fuck also at some point but if we can’t say fuck I’ll make a sure as shit promise that I won’t say fuck again?!?
    Poopie caca is probably better anyways.

I wonder if within the threads they should break into pages like in the “other” place. Eg 20 posts per page.

ProgressiveDoom
    Participant

For fuck sake man!, your gonna get us booted. Eh!. Canadians are polite…😂 yeah right! Wait someone mentioned something to me about something somewhere?…..about swearing?. Oops. Sorry.

How much work is it to make each thread have its own post count?

Also, is there some rules we should actually be following? Like I know how you mentioned to @progressivedoom

About how he said fuck. I didn’t read the rules and regs. I was waiting for the picture book version cause I think I may have said fuck also at some point but if we can’t say fuck I’ll make a sure as shit promise that I won’t say fuck again?!?

Poopie caca is probably better anyways.

I wonder if within the threads they should break into pages like in the “other” place. Eg 20 posts per page.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47,567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.

Skip to toolbar