Menu Close

The Lemon Thread, a Division of Gibson Sucks

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Lemon Thread, a Division of Gibson Sucks

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Spidey2112

Bro… We’re on the identical page… I’m just super worried about fret wear. they’re all from 82-85. But it’s likely what I’ll wind up with.

Can’t you refret it?  Now that would be a learning experience.

Endorsing scratchy pots, since 2019.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

You can hardly compare my informative (albeit opinionated) introduction to a new thread, with one of your Britannica’s on Trumps hairdo.

Lol!

Yeah. I thought that one deserved more lol’s than it got

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Spidey2112

Not unlike your mouth on my nut sack.

Bwawaahaha.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Bro… We’re on the identical page… I’m just super worried about fret wear. they’re all from 82-85. But it’s likely what I’ll wind up with.

Can’t you refret it? Now that would be a learning experience.

In my mind, refretting is for a beloved piece. Since this is everything new, I feel like there’s got to be an easier way. I’m sure that when the corona virus lifts, I’ll be able throw money at a builder and get what I want.

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

Spidey2112

Rocket Fart Lake GIF - RocketFart Lake Jump GIFs<noscript>Rocket Fart Lake GIF - RocketFart Lake Jump GIFs</noscript>

Lol!

Spidey2112

Then they might enjoy this as well:

When You’re Having A Poo, And A Little Bit Of Water Squirts Into Your Butthole. GIF - Poo Poop Chappelle GIFs<noscript>When You’re Having A Poo, And A Little Bit Of Water Squirts Into Your Butthole. GIF - Poo Poop Chappelle GIFs</noscript>

Right outta his shoes… now that’s power.

Spidey2112

But I cannot find a FUCKING bass

Make one.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Spidey2112

My buddy took over payments on a then, brand new ’80 Les Paul… I played it several times, remembering it was really heavy… probably too naive at the time to know if it was quality, but I don’t remember him ever having any problems with it… still has it, too.

Depending on who’s at the helm of these companies determines their path in the retail world… they either do things right, from the top down…

… or, they don’t.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

My buddy took over payments on a then, brand new ’80 Les Paul… I played it several times, remembering it was really heavy… probably too naive at the time to know if it was quality, but I don’t remember him ever having any problems with it… still has it, too.

Depending on who’s at the helm of these companies determines their path in the retail world… they either do things right, from the top down…

… or, they don’t.

Well, when I found out that Gibson is now run by the guy who used to run Levi’s… The pant that tamed the American West… I cashed in my chips. Last year when I had the Levi’s horror, it was among the worst experiences ever. When your pants were sewn by Esmeralda Ortiz and then QC’d by Juan Carlos, I think it’s safe to say that they were on the wrong side of the wall at the Alamo.

Is it too much to ask that I want pants made by Bill Westinghouse dammit?

... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

But I cannot find a FUCKING bass

Make one.

Unfortunately, it was slated to be the corona quarantine project… but all of the resources for building are now shut down. And then, when the quarantine lifts, businesses will be getting bombarded with orders. That’s when the real fuckings will begin.

... Al Capone

XXL
    Participant

… or, they don’t.

Well, when I found out that Gibson is now run by the guy who used to run Levi’s… The pant that tamed the American West… I cashed in my chips. Last year when I had the Levi’s horror, it was among the worst experiences ever. When your pants were sewn by Esmeralda Ortiz and then QC’d by Juan Carlos, I think it’s safe to say that they were on the wrong side of the wall at the Alamo.

Is it too much to ask that I want pants made by Bill Westinghouse dammit?

Gotta go with Lucky brand jeans!

0BBA02AF-09C5-4BC9-B376-3250DFEE815E

☕️🍺🥃

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

... Al Capone

RAWNCHY R&R
    Participant

I’ve been through two Epi T-Birds. They’re ok and not bad for a project. Cool looking for sure. Actually the only Gibson I wanna get my hands on is a Victory. Funny how people hated them and now prices are soaring through the roof. Gotta love Gibson.

Gibson and Fender are blights on the industry. High priced, out dated, and hostile. Ever since their sister companies (Squier and Epiphone) got cannibalized, they’ve had no problem squashing the little guy with cheap instruments in the name of a dollar. I tend to bear and grin with Fender because the quality has gotten better over the years.

A.K.A – The Magical Luchadore, The Fiddler on the Roof, The Salty Dog, Grits and Gravy...

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Lol… Smithers, please pass the Grey Poupon, and bring me my flaming bag of shit and slippers too

... Al Capone

soulman
    Participant

<noscript></noscript>

LOL….. you might be paid NOT to write that one.

“…If we stop breathing, we’ll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.”

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Oh I reviewed it. I cracked those cheeks wide open and I reviewed the Hell out of that thing. Then I gave it brisk wipe down with 120 grit paper, and shot it a five paces with a Red Rider on ten pumps.

Their giblets will rue the day that they sent me a catalogue. They shant be asking me for more details on my experience.

... Al Capone

Still4strings
    Participant

Oh I reviewed it. I cracked those cheeks wide open and I reviewed the Hell out of that thing. Then I gave it brisk wipe down with 120 grit paper, and shot it a five paces with a Red Rider on ten pumps.

Their giblets will rue the day that they sent me a catalogue. They shant be asking me for more details on my experience.

I’m looking forward to reading this one!

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I can’t imagine them posting it. No curse words, but I did point to this thread.

... Al Capone

Still4strings
    Participant

I can’t imagine them posting it. No curse words, but I did point to this thread.

Your hot damn review has not been posted, dang nabbit. I was looking forward to it.

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Your hot damn review has not been posted, dang nabbit. I was looking forward to it.

While I don’t think that they’ll post it anyway, there’s a real strong chance that it’s absence is Corona related. I leave a lot of reviews, and the State of NJ, Xfinity, Google, Yelp, Samsung… are all not posting reviews, and blaming the virus. Which is odd, because presumably, they’re blaming man-power for it, and yet the people who proof read and post stuff to the web, are all working from home.

But yeah… even Google has a message up, stating that reviews are delayed now.

... Al Capone

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.

Skip to toolbar