Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

Not a happy person with limitations

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum Not a happy person with limitations

Viewing 20 posts - 3,081 through 3,100 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

NAM, it’s great to have you back.

Yes… We miss her very much! She definitely spices up the joint.

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

3 users thanked author for this post.
    NAM
    Participant

NAM, it’s great to have you back.

Yes… We miss her very much! She definitely spices up the joint.

Thank you. My sarcasm is like a cluster bomb or shot hitting the fan.
    if anyone has connections I need to be a comic.

I have come to kick ass

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jim C
    Participant

I’m home and pretty sick right now and awaiting test results bla bla. Last week was hitting 20′ jump shots and 10K-15K steps a day plus some reasonably heavy stuff to carry around the job site. The past 5 days are super night sweats ;4 t-shirts and sweat shirts per night plus weak as a baby. something is really not right / Life is a fragile Mo Fo.

Thankfully my crew works hard and is taking care of finishing 2 kitchens with very little involvement from me. But I don’t drink anymore and am trapped inside as the weather is cold. WTF do I do tomorrow? I figure the election news is good for about 30 minutes of laughing and about 2 hours of screaming at the top of my lungs. What do I do with the rest of the day?

Seriously looking for advice as to how to keep from loosing the little bit of shit I have left.

Well, the weather looks good, so I can come there and do some burnouts with the vette

Amy… He doesn’t want to see a vette.. tits is what men like to see when they don’t feel well.. ( * ) ( * ) or ass

Funny thing. When they stick a tube in your dick and connect it to a bag, T&A doesn’t seem so hot.   NEVER thought I would feel that way. OTOH, I’m home and not in nearly as much pain.      Friday at the ER was cool as I really dig the tuna casserole special and catheters were 1/2 off.  No cancer and they can’t find any infections yet.   Something you must try. A Philips MRI machine. They clamp a plastic plate over your chest and another over your face. It’s so loud that you have to wear ear plugs. Sieman’s and GE have a lot of catching up to do in the torture department especially if you’re claustrophobic.  Best part? Only a little over 1 hour long.   Yea, I dig Valium.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    LBS-bass
    Participant

I’m home and pretty sick right now and awaiting test results bla bla. Last week was hitting 20′ jump shots and 10K-15K steps a day plus some reasonably heavy stuff to carry around the job site. The past 5 days are super night sweats ;4 t-shirts and sweat shirts per night plus weak as a baby. something is really not right / Life is a fragile Mo Fo.

Thankfully my crew works hard and is taking care of finishing 2 kitchens with very little involvement from me. But I don’t drink anymore and am trapped inside as the weather is cold. WTF do I do tomorrow? I figure the election news is good for about 30 minutes of laughing and about 2 hours of screaming at the top of my lungs. What do I do with the rest of the day?

Seriously looking for advice as to how to keep from loosing the little bit of shit I have left.

Well, the weather looks good, so I can come there and do some burnouts with the vette

Amy… He doesn’t want to see a vette.. tits is what men like to see when they don’t feel well.. ( * ) ( * ) or ass

Funny thing. When they stick a tube in your dick and connect it to a bag, T&A doesn’t seem so hot. NEVER thought I would feel that way. OTOH, I’m home and not in nearly as much pain. Friday at the ER was cool as I really dig the tuna casserole special and catheters were 1/2 off. No cancer and they can’t find any infections yet. Something you must try. A Philips MRI machine. They clamp a plastic plate over your chest and another over your face. It’s so loud that you have to wear ear plugs. Sieman’s and GE have a lot of catching up to do in the torture department especially if you’re claustrophobic. Best part? Only a little over 1 hour long. Yea, I dig Valium.

Glad to hear that they didn’t find any cancer.  Keep us posted. My last stint in the MRI involved 20 minutes of staying still for heart images.  That sucked; an hour would really suck.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

Jeff Preston
    Participant

Funny thing. When they stick a tube in your dick and connect it to a bag, T&A doesn’t seem so hot. NEVER thought I would feel that way. OTOH, I’m home and not in nearly as much pain. Friday at the ER was cool as I really dig the tuna casserole special and catheters were 1/2 off. No cancer and they can’t find any infections yet. Something you must try. A Philips MRI machine. They clamp a plastic plate over your chest and another over your face. It’s so loud that you have to wear ear plugs. Sieman’s and GE have a lot of catching up to do in the torture department especially if you’re claustrophobic. Best part? Only a little over 1 hour long. Yea, I dig Valium.

Hopefully, a clean bill of health is in you future, sir!

JP
    G&L USA JB, FrankenJazzuar, Hartke 210 Combo, Darkglass B7K Ultra, Boss GT-1B, EBS Fuzzmo, Mod Tone Deep Dive Octave Plus.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

This is officially the worst post that I’ve ever read. Glad you’re well though…

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

Jim C
    Participant

Doing what I can to suck the life out of everything fun here!!!! OTOH feeling OK today.                   Never was a huge Black Sabath fan and realized how stupid I was to have not seen them. Watched a 3 hour documentary yesterday and the live footage (especially from the 13 album) slayed. Watching those guys smiling and playing there ass off was so inspirational. Tony was so relaxed and just owned every note he played. Such a horrible loss.  Love how they respected their crowds and the back stage / rehearsal studio banter. Look to be such a righteous bunch that enjoyed each other’s company. And no surprise that Geezer is amazing.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Doing what I can to suck the life out of everything fun here!!!! OTOH feeling OK today. Never was a huge Black Sabath fan and realized how stupid I was to have not seen them. Watched a 3 hour documentary yesterday and the live footage (especially from the 13 album) slayed. Watching those guys smiling and playing there ass off was so inspirational. Tony was so relaxed and just owned every note he played. Such a horrible loss. Love how they respected their crowds and the back stage / rehearsal studio banter. Look to be such a righteous bunch that enjoyed each other’s company. And no surprise that Geezer is amazing.

Same. Hated Sabbath until I saw them live, then fell in love with them. Saw that Doc, and it bolstered that ever further. Now one of our most requested tunes in Hand of Doom.

... Al Capone

Jim C
    Participant

Now for some real comedy!  Catheter last Friday and should have been removed yesterday but every urologist in town is too busy.  The install was botched twice by a male nurse and then they brought in a drop dead gorgeous female doctor and a different male nurse for the 2nd attempt.   No worries.   But now I have to wait until Friday and my normal guy is too busy.   Punchline?  Removal will be by another super hot 30 something female doctor.       Point of this?  You young guys, cherish life. I’ve gone years without getting a cold and have always been super healthy.   Tragically things can change when you least expect it.  And I was working out and shooting hoops (by myself) 4 weeks ago as well as doing a decent job keeping up with my crew of 35 year old guys.  This has been a life changing event and hope you never have to go there.  OTOH, so far, not terrible.   Amy, sorry I didn’t call you back yesterday.  Have been sleeping a lot. I’m told my body needs sleep to keep fighting.  Play ever note likes it’s your last.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Now for some real comedy! Catheter last Friday and should have been removed yesterday but every urologist in town is too busy. The install was botched twice by a male nurse and then they brought in a drop dead gorgeous female doctor and a different male nurse for the 2nd attempt. No worries. But now I have to wait until Friday and my normal guy is too busy. Punchline? Removal will be by another super hot 30 something female doctor. Point of this? You young guys, cherish life. I’ve gone years without getting a cold and have always been super healthy. Tragically things can change when you least expect it. And I was working out and shooting hoops (by myself) 4 weeks ago as well as doing a decent job keeping up with my crew of 35 year old guys. This has been a life changing event and hope you never have to go there. OTOH, so far, not terrible. Amy, sorry I didn’t call you back yesterday. Have been sleeping a lot. I’m told my body needs sleep to keep fighting. Play ever note likes it’s your last.

Yeah, life throws curve balls! I’m 51 and have been working in the field my whole life, now Ive been at a desk for four years, and I’m falling apart! When you’re up to it, we’ll reconvene. Merch will be mailing out in a day.

... Al Capone

Jeff Preston
    Participant

Now for some real comedy! Catheter last Friday and should have been removed yesterday but every urologist in town is too busy. The install was botched twice by a male nurse and then they brought in a drop dead gorgeous female doctor and a different male nurse for the 2nd attempt. No worries. But now I have to wait until Friday and my normal guy is too busy. Punchline? Removal will be by another super hot 30 something female doctor. Point of this? You young guys, cherish life. I’ve gone years without getting a cold and have always been super healthy. Tragically things can change when you least expect it. And I was working out and shooting hoops (by myself) 4 weeks ago as well as doing a decent job keeping up with my crew of 35 year old guys. This has been a life changing event and hope you never have to go there. OTOH, so far, not terrible. Amy, sorry I didn’t call you back yesterday. Have been sleeping a lot. I’m told my body needs sleep to keep fighting. Play ever note likes it’s your last.

Yeah, life throws curve balls! I’m 51 and have been working in the field my whole life, now Ive been at a desk for four years, and I’m falling apart! When you’re up to it, we’ll reconvene. Merch will be mailing out in a day.

Getting old isn’t for the faint of heart!

JP
    G&L USA JB, FrankenJazzuar, Hartke 210 Combo, Darkglass B7K Ultra, Boss GT-1B, EBS Fuzzmo, Mod Tone Deep Dive Octave Plus.

Andyman001
    Participant

Getting old isn’t for the faint of heart!

You can say that again!

(please don’t say that again)

😛

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

NSYMCE
    Participant

Weir

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Jim C
    Participant

I may be sick, but I don’t have a tube in my dick anymore!!!   😀         And yes, I used to secretly laugh at old guys being grateful for some such minor BS.    Funny how aging and sickness changes all that.     Now get out there and bust some balls, you sissies.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    NSYMCE
    Participant

I may be sick, but I don’t have a tube in my dick anymore!!! 😀 Any yes, I used to secretly laugh at old guys being grateful for some such minor BS. Funny how aging and sickness changes all that. Now get out there and bust some balls, you sissies.

Geezer!

Oh, wait.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Jeff Preston
    Participant

@Jim-C @NSYMCE I think we might be the geezer crew around here!

JP

Jim C
    Participant

I may be sick, but I don’t have a tube in my dick anymore!!! 😀 Any yes, I used to secretly laugh at old guys being grateful for some such minor BS. Funny how aging and sickness changes all that. Now get out there and bust some balls, you sissies.

Geezer!

Oh, wait.

Guilty as charged your honor.

Speaking of which; how old are you guys (and gals).   I’m 62 and my dick gets rock hard and my motorcycle is fast as hell (well pretty fast).

Jeff Preston
    Participant

JP

Andyman001
    Participant

Just a minute young man, 54 – 55 in Feb.

😀

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

LBS-bass
    Participant

@Jim-C @NSYMCE I think we might be the geezer crew around here!

Y’all ain’t alone there.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,081 through 3,100 (of 3,117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.