Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

AMY’S “HELP, IVE FALLEN AND I CAN’T GET UP THREAD”

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum AMY’S “HELP, IVE FALLEN AND I CAN’T GET UP THREAD”

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    LBS-bass
    Participant

I’m happy to support, I just don’t have the address to send money to anymore.  Any chance I can get that emailed to me so I don’t lose it?  Address is LBSterner AT gmail dot com.  Put SCTMMC in the subject line so I can search for it next year when the time comes.  I can do Venmo, Paypay, Square cash or send cash or check through the USPS.  Whatever works for you.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Knuckleduster
    Participant

Anyway, size L t-shirt and a beanie?  What are we lookin’ at for damages there?

3 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

then there’s not much point in me rummaging through the stuff in the Attic.

I know it’s on your fucking couch.

The Coberator. My other car is a Rocinante.

fcleff69

send cash

You can send this to me. I typically handle all cash transactions around here.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Anyway, size L t-shirt and a beanie? What are we lookin’ at for damages there?

I probably have both of those. I went through my merch stuff and have large stuff, but no xl, xxl, or xxxl. I think that market has all of that. Just text or email me and I’ll get it out to you!

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

send cash

You can send this to me. I typically handle all cash transactions around here.

Which explains the coin slot tattoo on his ass cheek

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I would like to give sincere thanks to everyone, for being faithful and dedicated to the cause, the site, and the friendship. I hope that everyone continues to do well, and for those of us who are down in the dumps (such as myself), I hope that it all turns around. It’s refreshing to know that there are always friends here, and even though we may not have the traffic, we certainly have the heart.

I’d especially like to miss those who’ve been absent. It’s an unhappy reminder that life can be fragile, and I hope that they return soon.

And finally, as you all know Jim C has been having some uncertain health issues. Even though he has only recently joined us here, he made a generous contribution to the cause. To be in his condition, and yet still make it a priority to look out for his new friends, is about as honorable as you can be. I hope we all strive to be worthy of friends like these.

... Al Capone

RattFink
    Participant

Picks and stickers are always welcome!

I’m emailing you all my best dick pics now

G&L Musical Instruments

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Jeff Preston
    Participant

I’m

Pick, not pics! I hear Amy likes those kinda pics. At least that’s what @fcleff69 says.

JP
    G&L USA JB, FrankenJazzuar, Hartke 210 Combo, Darkglass B7K Ultra, Boss GT-1B, EBS Fuzzmo, Mod Tone Deep Dive Octave Plus.

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Great! The Post Office charges by size, so you should make out like a bandit.

... Al Capone

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Jim C
    Participant

I would like to give sincere thanks to everyone, for being faithful and dedicated to the cause, the site, and the friendship. I hope that everyone continues to do well, and for those of us who are down in the dumps (such as myself), I hope that it all turns around. It’s refreshing to know that there are always friends here, and even though we may not have the traffic, we certainly have the heart.

I’d especially like to miss those who’ve been absent. It’s an unhappy reminder that life can be fragile, and I hope that they return soon.

And finally, as you all know Jim C has been having some uncertain health issues. Even though he has only recently joined us here, he made a generous contribution to the cause. To be in his condition, and yet still make it a priority to look out for his new friends, is about as honorable as you can be. I hope we all strive to be worthy of friends like these.

Thanks for the kind words. I meant to call you back but came home from the doctors office and fell asleep for about 6 hours. Good news is I woke up. Really appreciated the call and will c/b in the next day or so. Remember boys, life is a mother fucking fragile thing (said the guy who should have died multiple times from mis-adventure back in my 20’s)

LBS-bass
    Participant

I’m

Pick, not pics! I hear Amy likes those kinda pics. At least that’s what @fcleff69 says.

And he should know.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

6 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

And he should know.

I can’t get him to stop sending them to me. Although, when I finally zoom in enough to see what it actually is, it’s pretty blurry.

Still4strings
    Participant

And he should know.

I can’t get him to stop sending them to me. Although, when I finally zoom in enough to see what it actually is, it’s pretty blurry.

“Is that a lawn grub? I can’t tell.”

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Still4strings
    Participant

life is a mother fucking fragile thing (said the guy who should have died multiple times from mis-adventure back in my 20’s)

Welcome to that club.

I hope you recover quickly.

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words. I meant to call you back but came home from the doctors office and fell asleep for about 6 hours. Good news is I woke up. Really appreciated the call and will c/b in the next day or so. Remember boys, life is a mother fucking fragile thing (said the guy who should have died multiple times from mis-adventure back in my 20’s)

Looking forward to catching up.!

... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

your fucking couch

I’m going to need a hyphen, before I can accurately answer

... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

And he should know.

Yellow Moons, Orange Stars, Pink Hearts, Green Clovers, and NEW Blurry Penis’s!

Lucky Charms: Frosted Toasted Oat Cereal & Marshmallows

... Al Capone

4 users thanked author for this post.
    RattFink
    Participant

And he should know.

“Is that a lawn grub? I can’t tell.”

Anya Taylor Joy called it a Toe (in Queens’ Gambit), and I always watch every word that come’s out of her mouth

G&L Musical Instruments

fcleff69

Queens’ Gambit),

That show was great!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.