Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

AMY’S “HELP, IVE FALLEN AND I CAN’T GET UP THREAD”

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum AMY’S “HELP, IVE FALLEN AND I CAN’T GET UP THREAD”

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Howdy all. As usual, even in the slowest of times, I’m happy to be here with ya’ll. Quality, not quantity. Our busy brethren will all be back soon enough. Today, we’ll likely have a new pres, but as my wise pothead friend on FB said today, lowly peasants like us are rarely affected by the outcome of such things, so I will celebrate if it goes one way, and laugh if it goes the other.

For those of you whom take it much more serious, I hope that it ends with you being freed from your torment.

As a reminder to all who may have missed it, it is renewal time here!!!!! And yes, I am a mere peasant, so any help from anyone is greatly appreciated. If you don’t know how to kick in, please email or text. We have a bout another two weeks before it’s all due.

There’s no shame at all in not being able to kick in… in fact, if it’s a struggle to do so, then we absolutely don’t want you to. But if you can, it’s for a great cause. Thanks.

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

fcleff69

Even just a small amount goes a long way.
    5DF96ECF-6454-43AF-867C-0C47F6CA552A

The Coberator. My other car is a Rocinante.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Even just a small amount goes a long way.

5DF96ECF-6454-43AF-867C-0C47F6CA552A

This is what I’ve been saying about my penis since day one

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
    ... Al Capone

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Mktrat
    Keymaster

Images For > Medical Alert Symbol Clip Art | Medical alert symbol, Medical  alert, Medical sign

There's something about this that's so black, it's like how much more black could this be?
    And the answer is none. None more black. -Nigel Tufnel

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Jeff Preston
    Participant

<b><i>You’ve got mail!</i></b>

JP
    G&L USA JB, FrankenJazzuar, Hartke 210 Combo, Darkglass B7K Ultra, Boss GT-1B, EBS Fuzzmo, Mod Tone Deep Dive Octave Plus.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Thank you all!

... Al Capone

Mktrat
    Keymaster

Thank you all!

Suck it AMY!!!

There's something about this that's so black, it's like how much more black could this be?

Knuckleduster
    Participant

Hey, I was just gonna write about this.  Any chance of another round of merch that we could buy?  My dog ate my Disfunktions shirt 🙁

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jim C
    Participant

I’d like to help.

Would it be OK to just post the info here? A little guilt goes along way….

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Hey, I was just gonna write about this. Any chance of another round of merch that we could buy? My dog ate my Disfunktions shirt 🙁

We definitely can and I’ve been wanting to. Right now, between the election, covid, and holidays, it’s probably not the best time to go looking for merch money, but if we get a solid list, I can get the stuff cheap, cause we won’t have bulk leftovers.

HOWEVER! I’ve mentioned in here before, especially for some of the newer guys, we probably have some merch that we could send out already! I know that I have Disfunktions stuff, and some SCTMMC stuff as well. You’d just have to pay shipping for whatever I have. So, LMK what you need.

... Al Capone

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

I’d like to help.

Would it be OK to just post the info here? A little guilt goes along way….

Lol. Thanks for the offer Jim… Every little bit helps, but given your situation, none of us would be comfortable taking any money from you now. You might be out of work for a bit. However, in the event that your wealth is beyond my imagining, then you can certainly kick in whatever you can.

Just use Pay Pal (for the easiest method) if you can, and mark it as a “GIFT” so that they don’t kill with fee’s. If you no longer have my email address, you can use the contact link on this site, which is under home.

Contact

That way I can send you my number as well, in case you need anything while you’re down.

... Al Capone

Jeff Preston
    Participant

Hey, I was just gonna write about this. Any chance of another round of merch that we could buy? My dog ate my Disfunktions shirt 🙁

We definitely can and I’ve been wanting to. Right now, between the election, covid, and holidays, it’s probably not the best time to go looking for merch money, but if we get a solid list, I can get the stuff cheap, cause we won’t have bulk leftovers.

HOWEVER! I’ve mentioned in here before, especially for some of the newer guys, we probably have some merch that we could send out already! I know that I have Disfunktions stuff, and some SCTMMC stuff as well. You’d just have to pay shipping for whatever I have. So, LMK what you need.

Well, LMK whatcha got!

JP
    G&L USA JB, FrankenJazzuar, Hartke 210 Combo, Darkglass B7K Ultra, Boss GT-1B, EBS Fuzzmo, Mod Tone Deep Dive Octave Plus.

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Well, LMK whatcha got!

I’m sure that I have some stickers and picks, possibly some hats and a few tshirts. Mktrt also has merch as well. It really boils down to what size you need. Stickers and picks, just text me an address and I’ll send them.

... Al Capone

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

For those of you whom have not ever (or recently) Googled “SCTMMC” and then selected “Google Images”, I strongly recommend it. Very entertaining and it shows our merch!

https://www.google.com/search?q=sctmmc&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjc8MyGuu7sAhVCUt8KHcm8Cg8Q_AUoAHoECA8QCA&biw=2560&bih=1326

... Al Capone

4 users thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

There’s even some corn.

Mktrat
    Keymaster

Well, LMK whatcha got!

I’m sure that I have some stickers and picks, possibly some hats and a few tshirts. Mktrt also has merch as well. It really boils down to what size you need. Stickers and picks, just text me an address and I’ll send them.

Yup, I’ve got some goodies……. tee hee hee.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    fcleff69

Everyone keeps asking, “What do you have?” Y’all keymasters keep replying “Oh, you know, some stuff.”
    So let’s break down the first question. It is coming from potential supporters. The question behind their question, and this is strictly from a customer service professional’s point of view and based on 30+ years of experience, is “What is your inventory and what sizes do you have? I’d like to know this so that I can make a sound purchasing decision. I really don’t want to end up with a SCTMMC thong and anal vibrator shaped like a rotten corn cob.” I believe this even applies to our female members.
    So a proper response would be something along the lines of, “Thanks for your interest. I’m sorry you missed the first round of merch distribution. I will check our inventory on hand and post the results or message them to you. That way, if we don’t have what new members need, we will also have an idea as how to shape our next merch purchase from our supplier.”

Man, it’s like I have to do everything around this fucking hole.

Jeff Preston
    Participant

Picks and stickers are always welcome!

JP

Armyadarkness
    Keymaster

Everyone keeps asking, “What do you have?” Y’all keymasters keep replying “Oh, you know, some stuff.”

So let’s break down the first question. It is coming from potential supporters. The question behind their question, and this is strictly from a customer service professional’s point of view and based on 30+ years of experience, is “What is your inventory and what sizes do you have? I’d like to know this so that I can make a sound purchasing decision. I really don’t want to end up with a SCTMMC thong and anal vibrator shaped like a rotten corn cob.” I believe this even applies to our female members.

So a proper response would be something along the lines of, “Thanks for your interest. I’m sorry you missed the first round of merch distribution. I will check our inventory on hand and post the results or message them to you. That way, if we don’t have what new members need, we will also have an idea as how to shape our next merch purchase from our supplier.”

Man, it’s like I have to do everything around this fucking hole.

Well I already said that I have stickers and pics. So I asked what sizes and gear he wanted, because if he’s looking for a onesie and a sombrero, then there’s not much point in me rummaging through the stuff in the Attic.

... Al Capone

Andyman001
    Participant

WE STILL HAVE CORN COBS??!!!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.