Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums Bass Players Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

TinIndian
Participant
Registered On: November 16, 2018
Topics: 1
Replies: 243

Apparently Myspace had some data migration issues and lost a giant amount of data from 2003 to 2015. The good news is that my pictures are still good, so I can share with you all my first longboard:

<noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript>

The bad news is that my music uploads are gone, so I can’t share my guitar sound samples.

I worked in a skate shop during the Bones Brigade era, so I have some awesome memorabilia. Can’t skate my way out of the kitchen, but man I have the memorabilia!

Used to skate when I was a kid. Always had a 8′ ramp at the house. Used to skate Indian Harbor Beach skate park then too. They had two write ups in Skateboarder Magazine back in the day. We usually ended up hanging out on the back of the snake run doing drop ins down the 10′ walls and up the other side where they had another 6′ extension on it. They almost always had either the Ramones or J Geils Band blasting over the PA there.

Good times.

Only photo I can find of the place in a cursory search is this photo of Mark Lake grinding on the top of the extension. You can see everyone hanging out on the wall waiting.

mark_lake_IHB_rock_n_roll

Attachments:
5 users thanked author for this post.