Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

LBS-bass
Participant

Where is everyone?

Right around 3:30 PM yesterday one of our dogs, who had been puking off and on for a couple of days, started showing obvious signs of distress, so we carted him off to the ER, where he remains.  Not sure what’s going on but I do know it’s going to be expensive to find out and possibly twice as expensive to fix.  Ruled out so far are liver and kidney issues, so all we know is he didn’t eat any mushrooms or other poison he found in the yard.  His intestines are inflamed but apparently a radiologist has to look at that to maybe figure out why.  That’s happening today, along with (probably) an ultrasound and (maybe) surgery to remove any obstruction in the intestine, if that’s what they find.

So I’m a little on the non-chatty side :(. It sucks not having him here.  No phone calls from the ER in the middle of the night, though, so that much is good.

logan

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

5 users thanked author for this post.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.