Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Still4strings
Participant

My arms are like rubber. We cut way more trail today than I thought possible- about another 380 feet, on top of the 100 or so feet I had cut a couple weeks ago. Most of it was 10-12 foot tall brush/small trees. We finally broke through to the open woods, and I’ve got a sight on the old trail into the town forest! Woohoo! We’ll explore soon.

I’d like to have a beer but I might need someone to help me raise it to my lips.

Use a straw.

Sounds like you’re getting a lot done in the new place!

Yes! It feels good to get these things done. The kitchen looks so much better, we finished painting the master bedroom yesterday, the living room is coming together nicely… Next up, the dining room and the upstairs bath “lightweight” remodel. We really want to do the bathroom over, but for now we’ll just replace the vanity, paint it, and put in some new light fixtures.

Here’s the trail progress today- we cut from one red arrow to the other, and you can see where the old logging trail used to be (which is what we want to connect to).

trail

Causing trouble in the sctmmc since November 13th, 2018.

"Punk rock changed our lives." - D. Boon

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.