Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

LBS-bass
Participant

Good morning, all.  It’s barely still morning here. Went to bed kind of early but woke up for a few hours in the middle and then slept late; must have been tired.

Yesterday kind of sucked because I blew out the driver in one of my Yamaha studio monitors so I have a new one on its way.  I can still use the speaker if I’m willing to put up with a little crackle when the lows get low.  I reckon that’ll teach me something, but who knows what. The driver is under $100 shipped.  There will be no work stoppage, I have headphones, in case it gets super ugly.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday.  Not, like, the religious Good Friday, though you can have that too, if you want.  It’s technically already over, though.

Have to take this little critter to the vet today because she injured her leg a few days ago.  Everything in my life costs money, apparently.  Hopefully she’ll be ok.  She’s in jail to keep it from getting worse.

pea-jail

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a signature?

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.