Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

TDR1138
Participant

So I show up and Spidey is upgraded to two 12-inchers? Sounds like a fun weekend in Bangkok.

Don’t you have some place to be?

I was there already. It wasn’t that exciting.

So what have you been up to bro? New gear? New Gig’s? Pets? Corona biz? Still watching Walking Dead, or did you kill yourself when Neegan was introduced? Have you yet been told that a Tiger only costs $2000? Did you make your own sanitizer? Do you still have TP or are you using Reynolds Wrap? Bring us up to speed!

Just been laying low.  Just took the MFP Pursuit Special down to Costco to stock up for the next couple of weeks.

034CEB81-C49C-4C3A-8D9A-7BE014FA0A7E

Slowly going insane while the kids are watching Troll World Tour.

I did pick up a Fender AS Precision a few months ago in exchange for an L-2000 that wasn’t getting played.  I prefer my LB-100, so the P may go up on the chopping block when I can get close enough to someone to make a deal.  Which reminds me, if anyone has a cheap F-spec P body, preferably in white, hit me up.  I have plenty of other parts and was thinking of doing a Paul Simonon copy.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.