Skip to toolbar
Menu Close

Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Home Forums SCTMMC Forum The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club Reply To: The Sarcastic, Coffee, Technology, Music, and Movie, Club

Armyadarkness
Keymaster

Do you like the Ric sound? I do see how a Ric is tempting, but I’ve never heard them sound as good as they claim that they do. Isn’t Lemmy the only famous Ric player? I’m a massive Motorhead fan, but his tone was not good.

I do like the Ric sound (among many others). I can’t stand Lemmy’s tone. Geddy Lee and Bruce Foxton (The Jam) get some of my favorite Ric tones.

The video in the ad sounds pretty good, too.

https://reverb.com/item/33197033-rickenbacker-4004l-laredo-2008-jetglo-john-paul-jones-tribute

You would know better than I. I did love the sound in that video, but I wouldve placed that tone on the amp, not the bass… Again, that’s just a guess. Ric’s stand out for their advertised, world-class sustain. I never really got that. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take a Ric every day of the week… a Stingray too for that matter, but once the price tag hits $2k, I’ll take this and use the extra G for hookers and blow.

Capture

First, whack the driver, then, off the passengers. I want everyone in the car whacked off.
... Al Capone

6 users thanked author for this post.

For New Registrations, "Contact Us" and Tell us Your Favorite Movie.